- Global Reach pioneered the concept of educational counselling when it first started its operations in Eastern India in 1991 and is amongst the first few consultancies in the South Asian region.
- Head-quartered in Kolkata, Global Reach has 14 offices spread across 13 cities in 5 countries.
- In addition to most of the popular Universities and Institutions from Australia, Global Reach also represents many Universities in United Kingdom, all Universities in New Zealand, Several University-Colleges from USA, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, Cyprus and other parts of the world.
- Over the last 21 Years, Global Reach has placed more than 6000 students in different leading institutions overseas and counselled at least 100000 students; during 2009, the total number of enrolments referred by Global Reach was approximately 951.
- Student feedback surveys and institution's feedback have shown that Global Reach counselled student is better informed than others. The satisfaction rate of the delivery mechanism is close to 100%.
- Global Reach's visa success rate during 2006-07 has been FULL 100% for Australia (once again), 99% for New Zealand and 99% for United Kingdom. This is probably the highest of all Education Consultancies in India.
- Global Reach's Managing Director, Mr Ravi Lochan Singh, has been an elected Executive Member of AAERI, right from AAERI's inception in 1996. He has just been elected as president for the fourth time. Global Reach is a member of AAERI and AAERI is an association of education representatives in India. AAERI was promoted in 1996 by AEI, Australian High Commission, New Delhi, to encourage self-regulation in the industry.
- Global Reach was chosen to be an NZ Education Advisor in 1998 and is currently amongst the few agencies that are members of New Zealand Specialist Agent (NZSA).
- Global Reach's Managing Director has become India's first accredited and Qualified Australian Education Counsellor by clearing the EATC Certification in May, 2006. Thereafter several GR members have cleared the certification and Global Reach was awarded in January 2008 by AEI for having more certified counsellors than any other agency in India.
- Global Reach also takes pride in having more British Council certified counsellors for UK.
- Singapore Tourism Board has certified several Global Reach counsellors as "Singapore Education Specialist" after a formal in-country training.
In summary it can be claimed that Global Reach has more Worldwide Institution Options for students than any other agency in India and has more certified education counsellors too.