We offer free IELTS coaching to all our registered students and also help them in booking their IELTS test date at the British Council.
We also have the facility for students to avail IELTS online by Macquarie University
The two online courses available are: IELTS Master and IELTS Express. Skilled English language course developers and IELTS tutors have designed both these courses. The se training modules have a high success rate in helping students clear the IELTS test.
Why Choose IELTS Online courses of Macquarie University?
- 100% online testing
- Highly efficient systems and techniques
- High student satisfaction rate
- Flash movies with audio and transcripts
- Practice tests under simulated exam conditions
Your enrolment includes:
- Interactive course modules covering all IELTS modules
- Practice tests in listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Study tools, web broadcasts & other resources
- Native English speakers in all lessons and practice labs
The IELTS online courses are ideal for those with at least an intermediate level of English proficiency (approximately IELTS Band 5 or TOEFL 520 equivalent). Mentioned below are details of courses available.
A comprehensive online course that helps students practise extensively and get prepared for the IELTS test.
- Practice tests in all four modules, Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- More than 300 activities across over 1500 web pages of content
- 500 pages of teaching materials
- Detailed feedback and model answers for all questions
- Over five hours of audio recording
- Test tips and study strategies for all modules
- Recording tools to practise online speaking
- Online tutors (as an optional extra) to give detailed feedback on assesments
IELTS Express is an online course designed for those who want to prepare for the IELTS test in a very short time.
- Familiarizing students with the format of the IELTS test
- Two full practice IELTS tests
- Over 100 interactive activities across 200 web pages of content
- Learning materials and practice tasks in all four modules